FCPA Transactional Diligence:
Can You Be Commercial and Compliant?
December 3, 2014
1345 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10105
To learn how to mitigate corruption risk and address problems that can arise in different types of transactions, join us for a CLE opportunity designed specifically for lawyers and compliance professionals involved in transactions that carry FCPA exposure.
Expect practical advice on transaction-specific corruption issues facing underwriters, lenders, issuers and sponsors.
- Assessing corruption risk in financial and corporate transactions
- Designing risk-based diligence
- Mitigating risk through contract
- Balancing commercial interests and compliance
- Melissa Chia, Managing Director, Global Head of Anti-Corruption Compliance, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Milana Salzman, Vice President, Compliance Director, Global Anti-Corruption Compliance, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- J. Patrick Rowan, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Noreen Kelly-Dynega, Partner, McGuireWoods