Doing Business in China
An Interactive Discussion
February 15 – 18, 2016
Richmond, VA | Charlotte, NC | New York, NY | Chicago, IL
Online registration >>
Monday, February 15
800 East Canal Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Tuesday, February 16
201 North Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
New York, NY
Wednesday, February 17
1345 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10105
Thursday, February 18
77 West Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
The current wave of globalization continues to transform the business landscape and impact companies around the world. China’s increasing economic presence
on the world stage has undoubtedly played a part in this global trend.
Please join McGuireWoods and our Shanghai-based strategic alliance firm FuJae Partners as we share insight into key issues in structuring your investment
Our panelists will draw on their experience as mergers & acquisitions, IP, and tax and customs professionals to provide an in-depth examination of the
- Structuring your M&A deal, greenfield project or contract — What are the key aspects to consider?
- Protecting your IP in China — Dos and don’ts; are you adequately prepared to use your IP in China?
- Tax and Customs — Are you ready for the ever-changing tax and customs environment in China?
- Richard YAO, Head of Mergers & Acquisitions Practice
- David Dingfa LIU, Head of Tax and Customs Practice
- Guangming LIU, Head of IP Practice