8 - 8:30 a.m. Registration and breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. Program and lunch
Cocktail reception to follow
For roundtable registration, please click here.
CLE credit applications will be made.
Certificate of completion available.
Join fellow healthcare leaders for an interactive full-day program highlighting the latest developments in the industry. This year’s conference will again provide ample opportunity to network with and learn from industry colleagues. Every year, attendees use this gathering as a way to jump-start discussions, collaborations and strategies for responding to their organizations' biggest challenges.
CEO Panel and Networking Lunch
- Goran Dragolovic, Chief Executive Officer, Women’s Health USA
- Stephen Rosenbaum, Chief Executive Officer, Alliance Spine and Pain Centers
- Matt Searles, Partner, Merritt Healthcare
- Bill Southwick, Chief Executive Officer, QualDerm Partners
- Bart Walker, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP (Moderator)
Hot Topics in Surgery Centers
- Scott Becker, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP
- Bob Zasa, Managing and Founding Partner, ASD Management
- LauraLee Lawley, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP (Moderator)
Who Should Attend
McGuireWoods’ conference brings together healthcare executives with healthcare providers, lenders, investors, board members and entrepreneurs from many industry niches:
- Hospitals and health systems
- Physician group practices
- Urgent care centers
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Dental practice management
- End-stage renal disease/dialysis facilities
- Diagnostic imaging facilities
- Private equity funds
$275 per attendee
A limited number of hotel rooms are reserved at The Ritz-Carlton at a discounted rate of $359 per room per night. Please contact Central Reservations at + 1 800 241 3333 to reserve your room. Be sure to mention McGuireWoods to receive the special rate.