Private Equity Investment in Provider Healthcare
June 11, 2014
Park Lane Hotel
36 Central Park South
New York, NY 10019
Chicago partners Amber Walsh and Geoff Cockrell spoke at the 2014 iGlobal Forum conference. Amber moderated a panel titled "Never-Seen-Before Provider Care Sprouts: How Private Equity Investors May Leverage Returns Through the Unfolding of a New Kind of Supply Chain." Geoff spoke on a panel titled "M&A Roundtable: Subsector Convergence as a Driver of 2014 Deals."
Other Key Topics
- Why is there a natural connection between pension funds and provider-care investments?
- Where are the provider-care high-growth opportunities?
- How is private equity expected to reshape provider care and the U.S. healthcare system?
- How will Obamacare policy continue to drive opportunities for the strategic investor?
- Where are the strategic opportunities down the supply chain?
- How are systems integrations seeded through private equity investment?
For detailed information, please visit www.iglobalforum.com/pehealthcare.