Law360, Politico, The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel, ABA Journal, Washington Business Journal, Main Justice and The Washington Post announced high-profile additions to McGuireWoods’ acclaimed white-collar defense
practice: new practice co-chair George J. Terwilliger III, fellow white-collar defense litigator Robert Bittman and government-contracts litigator Todd
Steggerda. The articles describe the career highlights of each new partner and note their key roles in the firm’s new Strategic Risk and Crisis Management group.
For details, see the following:
- Subscribers can read the full text of the Jan. 29 Law360 article, titled “McGuireWoods Lures Bush Recount Atty From Morgan Lewis,” at
- The Politico announcement, which appeared in Mike Allen’s “Playbook” column on Jan. 29, is available at
- Titled “George Terwilliger, Elite White-Collar Litigator and Former Top DOJ Official, Joins McGuireWoods in D.C.,”
The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel’s Jan. 29 article can be viewed at
- ABA Journal’s
Jan. 29 announcement, titled “White-collar litigation trio leaps from Morgan Lewis to McGuireWoods,” appears at
- Washington Business Journal published “George Terwillinger returns to McGuireWoods” on Jan. 29 at www.bizjournals.com.
- On Jan. 29 Main Justice posted “Terwilliger leaves Morgan Lewis for McGuireWoods,” available to subscribers at www.mainjustice.com.
- The Washington Post included George’s appointment as chair of the white-collar practice in its roundup of “Washington-area appointments and promotions for Feb. 9.”
- For more information on the litigators themselves or their arrival at the firm, see our press release.