McGuireWoods LLP announced that five partners in the firm’s Atlanta office have been named Georgia “Super Lawyers” for 2013. Attorney rating service Super Lawyers will publish this year’s survey findings in their Georgia Super Lawyers magazine, as well as in the March 2013 issue of Atlanta magazine.
McGuireWoods’ 2013 Georgia “Super Lawyers”:
- John C. Beane, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Fred T. Isaf, Business/Corporate
- Hilary P. Jordan, Banking
- Timothy H. Kratz, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Victor L. Moldovan, Health Care
As part of the selection process, Super Lawyers identifies candidates through independent research and by inviting lawyers in each state to nominate the best attorneys they’ve observed in action. Super Lawyers attorney-led research staff evaluates candidates on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Candidates also undergo a peer review by practice area.