McGuireWoods LLP announced that 11 partners in the firm’s Washington and Tysons Corner, Va., offices have been named Washington, D.C., “Super Lawyers” for 2013. Attorney rating service Super Lawyers will publish this year’s survey findings in their Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers magazine, as well as in the April 28, 2013, issue of The Washington Post Magazine.
McGuireWoods’ 2013 Washington, D.C., “Super Lawyers”:
- Ronald D. Aucutt, Tysons, Corner, Tax
- Thomas C. Brown Jr., Tysons, Corner, Business/Corporate
- M. Melissa Glassman, Tysons, Corner, Business Litigation
- Steven D. Kittrell, Washington, Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Charles Wm. McIntyre, Washington, Securities Litigation
- Amy Miller, Washington, Securities Litigation
- Robert Plotkin, Washington, Securities Litigation
- Jonathan P. Rak, Tysons, Corner, Land Use/Zoning
- Stephen W. Robinson, Tysons, Corner, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Thomas E. Spahn, Tysons, Corner, Business Litigation
- Warren E. Zirkle, Tysons, Corner, Intellectual Property Litigation
As part of the selection process, Super Lawyers identifies candidates through independent research and by inviting lawyers in each state to nominate the best attorneys they’ve observed in action. Super Lawyers attorney-led research staff evaluates candidates on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Candidates also undergo a peer review by practice area.