McGuireWoods is recognized as a global leader in international trade law in the latest edition of Chambers Global, a highly esteemed guide to the world's
leading law firms.
Based on feedback from clients and the work of the firm's lawyers, Chambers ranked McGuireWoods among the international trade elite in its Europe-wide
Belgium tables, highlighting its representation of both European industries as complainants and non-EU exporters as respondents. It also notes the team’s
counsel on customs law, as well as European and non-EU trade defense.
In addition, Chambers ranked seven of the firm’s lawyers individually, recognizing their robust international work for clients in Foreign Corrupt Practices
Act matters, Corporate/Mergers and Acquisitions, and Energy & Natural Resources. They are:
- Anders Grundberg – Corporate/ Mergers & Acquisitions, Sweden (Expert
based abroad) and Private Client, UK
- George J. Terwilliger III – Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, USA
- Jura Junnila – Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions, UK
- Noel Symons – Energy & Natural Resources, USA
- Todd Mullins – Energy & Natural Resources, USA
- Vassilis Akritidis – International Trade, Belgium and Europe-wide
- Yves Melin -- International Trade, Belgium and Europe-wide.
Chambers Global ranks leading law firms and practitioners in 190 countries and in select regions around the world. Rankings are based on client feedback
and Chambers’ independent research.