Twenty-six McGuireWoods lawyers from four offices were selected by their professional peers for Virginia Business magazine’s 2016 Legal Elite, published in the December issue. Tysons partner Sarah A. Belger is featured as a top lawyer in the Labor/Employment Law category, one of just 18 lawyers profiled by the magazine for their work in a particular practice area.
McGuireWoods lawyers are listed in 14 Legal Elite categories, including four who are recognized in Taxes/Estates/Trusts/Elder Law.
Virginia Business publishes the Legal Elite list annually in collaboration with the Virginia Bar Association. More than 1,300 lawyers participated in this year’s balloting, submitting nearly 3,800 nominations in various categories. The magazine selected more than 950 lawyers for the Legal Elite list.
The following McGuireWoods lawyers are recognized among Virginia’s Legal Elite in their respective categories:
- John D. Adams, Appellate Law
- Dennis I. Belcher, Taxes/Estates/Trusts/Elder Law
- Craig D. Bell, Taxes/Estates/Trusts/Elder Law
- Candace Ali Blydenburgh, Environmental Law
- Joy C. Fuhr, Environmental Law
- Dion W. Hayes, Bankruptcy/Creditors’ Rights
- Nathan Kottkamp, Health Law
- John H. Maddock III, Bankruptcy/Creditors’ Rights
- George Keith Martin, Construction
- Dale G. Mullen, Legislative/Regulatory/Administrative
- Janet P. Peyton, Intellectual Property
- Steven G. Popps, Business Law
- Brian C. Riopelle, Intellectual Property
- Brandon Santos, Criminal Law
- Michele L. Satterlund, Legislative/Regulatory/Administrative
- Jane W. Sellers, Business Law
- Thomas J. Stallings, Health Law
- Howard C. “Toby” Vick, Criminal Law
- J. Tracy Walker IV, Appellate Law