January 25, 2011, Complimentary Webinar
McGuireWoods and PivotHealth hosted this complimentary webinar providing executive-level discussion on the key aspects of physician
practice acquisitions and how to best position yourself
within the new environment. The information is of interest
to hospital, health system and physician practice CEOs,
CFOs, managers and administrators, as well as legal counsel,
will benefit from this engaging discussion on the future of
hospital acquisitions and integration.
- Pre-acquisition considerations – preparing your
practice for sale and conducting initial buy-side due
- Maximizing process efficiency and running an
effective transaction team.
- Examining key deal terms.
- Post-acquisition operational integration.
- Structuring physician leadership.
- Other trends in physician practice mergers and
Howard D. Jewell, Executive Vice President & Chief
Development Officer, PivotHealth
Michael R. McClintock, President, PivotHealth
James B. Riley Jr., Partner, McGuireWoods LLP
Barton C. Walker, Attorney, McGuireWoods LLP
- Kristian A. Werling, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP
information on upcoming
events and seminars,