April 20, 2011 - Healthcare Private Equity Wednesday Webinar Series
Healthcare and life sciences companies do business in a heated regulatory
enforcement environment. Buyers of healthcare and life sciences companies are
placing increasing scrutiny on target companies’ compliance with healthcare laws
and regulations. As such, it’s becoming more and more common for due diligence
of potential portfolio companies to uncover actual and potential violations of
laws and regulations.
- Discussion of current healthcare and life sciences regulatory
- Key diligence areas for potential healthcare and life sciences
- Overview of mandatory and voluntary self-disclosure and reporting
- Case studies examining common due diligence compliance and regulatory
issues discovered during due diligence.
- Examination of legal obligations to self-disclose violations of laws to
- Addressing compliance issues through representations and warranties and
indemnification in acquisition documents.
For information on McGuireWoods events and seminars, click