Aon Center, 200 East Randolph Drive
McGuireWoods' Fiduciary Advisory Services Group and The Fiduciary Education Center hosted their seventh annual fall seminar in Chicago. The event covered the latest issues facing corporate fiduciaries, including:
- Recent developments in estate, gift, generation-skipping and fiduciary income taxation.
- Current issues in decanting.
- Issues in the state income taxation of irrevocable trusts and estates.
- Securities law issues with respect to trust and estate administration.
- Ethical considerations for professional fiduciaries.