Employers must understand the changing requirements regarding E-Verify — the federal “voluntary” employment eligibility verification program that is now mandatory for certain federal contractors and private employers in select states. E-Verify is being launched, state by state, across the country. Even if you do not operate in a state that currently mandates E-Verify, required participation is likely just around the corner. Most employers are unclear about whether they are required to participate, and, if so, what it really means. With a drastic increase in enforcement directed toward employers, employers cannot afford to miss this webinar.
- Who is required to participate in E-Verify, and the requisite deadlines to sign-up.
- What participation in E-Verify would mean for your company.
- How to incorporate E-Verify into your immigration compliance program.
- How to avoid the common pitfalls of participating in E-Verify.
- What the government is doing with the information you provide to it through E-Verify.
- Current state mandates regarding E-Verify participation.