Complimentary Webinar, US
Presentation slides and webcast replay available upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the last year, food labeling issues have exploded on multiple fronts. A plethora of lawsuits have recently been filed against various food manufacturers, claiming that certain food labels violate consumer fraud statutes. Moreover, there have been a number of important regulatory developments in recent months.
- Overview of consumer class action litigation involving food labeling
- Defense strategies and tips for avoiding litigation
- The regulatory framework governing labeling
- Labeling requirements and guidelines
- Tips for ensuring compliance
- Legislative developments
- Angela M. Spivey, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP
- R. Trent Taylor, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP