1345 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
To learn how to mitigate corruption risk and address problems that can arise in different types of transactions, join us for a CLE opportunity designed specifically for lawyers and compliance professionals involved in transactions that carry FCPA exposure.
Expect practical advice on transaction-specific corruption issues facing underwriters, lenders, issuers and sponsors.
- Assessing corruption risk in financial and corporate transactions
- Designing risk-based diligence
- Mitigating risk through contract
- Balancing commercial interests and compliance
- Melissa Chia, Managing Director, Global Head of Anti-Corruption Compliance, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Milana Salzman, Vice President, Compliance Director, Global Anti-Corruption Compliance, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- J. Patrick Rowan, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Noreen Kelly-Dynega, Partner, McGuireWoods