8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Reception to follow.
Make plans to attend an engaging full-day seminar covering business and legal issues faced by nephrologists; hospital and dialysis facility CEOs, CFOs, and COOs; in-house counsel; administrators; human resource directors and consultants. Hear from industry leaders on important topics affecting the industry.
- Impact of the Affordable Care Act
- Nephrology/Dialysis Legislative Update
- 2013 Year In Review of the Dialysis /Nephrology Industry and a Look at 2014
- What Does the Affordable Care Act Mean For You as an Employer? - Little Known or Delayed Provisions With a Big Impact
- Evaluating the Financial Aspects of JV Opportunities and their Legal Issues
- Impact of Evolving Managed Care
- Staying Ahead of the Government: New ACA Mandates and Case Studies in Compliance
- Nursing Home & In-Home Dialysis
- Private Wealth Management: Holding on to What You Have Built
- Structuring Your Medical Practice for Tomorrow While Effectively Addressing Today's Issues
Who Should Attend
Investors in medical device manufacturers and distributors; managers of medical device manufacturers and distributors; general counsel; in-house legal counsel and regulatory and medical affairs staff; compliance officers and compliance personnel; and CEOs, COOs and CFOs.
A block of rooms has been reserved at the
Chicago Marriott O’Hare at a rate of $179 per night. You
can reserve your room
online to receive the discounted rate or by phone at
800.627.7468 and mention McGuireWoods to be given the
Registration will be made available in the coming weeks. For more information, contact Karna Pruiett at email@example.com or 312.849.8137.
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.