323 E. Upper Wacker Drive
Download the agenda >>
McGuireWoods’ healthcare litigation group and government and industry leaders provided an in-depth discussion of critical litigation, regulatory and enforcement issues and trends in the healthcare industry.
Current and former government prosecutors discussed recent enforcement, administrative actions and sanctions.
Other Featured Panelists
In-house counsel for leading payors and providers — Aetna, WellCare, Presence Health, Cleveland Clinic, Meridian Health, Rush, IlliniCare and Humana — plus government and enforcement professionals and key industry corporate counsel discussed
- False Claims Act − key considerations and recent developments
- Payor and provider litigation − recent trends and winning strategies
- Litigation prevention − robust compliance programs and internal investigations
- What’s new in HIPAA and data security − breaches, enforcement and HIPAA as a conduct standard
- Adding value through overpayment and secondary payment recoveries, bankruptcy, streamlined litigation, legal project management, and cost reduction
- Regulatory updates