|Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
||Thursday, November 2, 2017
Foundation For The Carolinas
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Boar's Head Inn
||Tuesday, November 7, 2017
North Carolina Museum of Art
8 a.m., Registration & Continental Breakfast
8:25 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., Program & Lunch
CLE applications will be made.
Download the agenda>>
Join fellow nonprofit leaders and their advisors for a program focusing on the latest legal developments affecting this sector. Offered in four locations, this year’s program will provide ample opportunities to network and learn about issues and challenges facing — and opportunities available to — nonprofit organizations.
- Hot topics for nonprofits
- Employment primer for nonprofits
- Charitable giving topics and developments
- Cybersecurity for nonprofits
- Investments — special considerations for nonprofits
- State and local tax and regulatory considerations
Who Should Attend
Nonprofit Presidents, executive directors, CEOs, CFOs, and directors and advisors to nonprofits
For more information,
Bridget Light at firstname.lastname@example.org or+1 804 775 7541.