4 p.m. Registration
4:30 – 6 p.m. Program
6:15 p.m. Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
CLE and CPE credit applications will be made for up to 1.5 credits.
For a full agenda with panelists,
Market volatility aside, private equity continues to provide institutional
investors with a return they have come to expect. But it's not easy to be
in the private equity business. The basic business model remains the same:
Find, build and exit good companies.
Join presenters from Crowe Horwath LLP, McGuireWoods LLP and PEF Services
LLC, as well as other industry leaders, as they discuss important topics
affecting front and back offices and how they can help drive fund success.
At the conclusion of this event, participants should be able to:
- Identify what investors are looking for and where to find new pools of
- Discover which technology platforms firms need
- Know the latest developments in investor due diligence and reporting
- Understand the role of “investor relations” and how to meet investor
- Recognize the deal differentiators that set buyers or sellers apart
- Explain how to manage a successful integration to maximize returns
Who Should Attend
Fund managers, CFOs, CCOs, CAOs, COOs, controllers, limited partners, VPs and managing directors
Previous experience in private equity accounting and GAAP standards