8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
CLE, CTFA and CRP credit applications are being made.
Please join McGuireWoods’ private wealth services group for our annual seminar — this year in the fall. We have decided after several years to move the program to later in the season, and we welcome all who have attended in years past to join us again this September.
Speakers will provide a comprehensive update on important issues facing fiduciaries and advisers, including:
- Charitable tax planning under the 2017 Tax Act
- Taking advantage of Opportunity Zones to defer recognition of gains
- Update on state income taxation of trusts
- Dealing with business interests in trusts
- Trust situs selection considerations
Who Should Attend
In-house counsel, trust professionals, investment advisers, accountants, wealth managers, fiduciary officers, directors, executives and general counsel