McGuireWoods webinar discussion about the current state of the dental market and key concerns for dental providers in connection with the coronavirus.
We understand these are challenging times for DSOs and dental practices. It is hard to recall a period of time during which so much social, financial, regulatory and workforce change has occurred so quickly. At the same time, never has information been so broadly available. Recognizing that there has been a deluge of articles and news alerts published over the past few weeks, we will attempt to focus on the key areas of concern for DSOs and dental practices in these challenging times.
- Labor and Employment: What should you be doing with your workforce? How can you best position your business to survive and then thrive when the pandemic abates?
- Healthcare Regulatory: What do the various federal stimulus programs mean for you? How can you take advantage of all of the opportunities available?
- M&A: What does the current M&A market look like? How quickly will it recover and how can you position yourself (either as a buyer or seller) for a successful 2020?
- Bart Walker, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Joel H. Spitz, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Karan Garg, Managing Director, Houlihan Lokey
- Kayla McCann Marty, Associate, McGuireWoods (Moderator)