Download Slide Presentation >>
McGuireWoods’ labor and employment team
provides a look ahead at reopening businesses amid the COVID-19 pandemic and a
discussion of best practices as employees return to the workplace.
This webinar features McGuireWoods attorneys David D. Leishman, Melissa M. Hensley and Meghaan C. Madriz.
- Best practices for bringing employees back to work
- How to ensure a workplace is ready for employees to return
- How to manage COVID-19-related risks after reopening
- COVID-19-related claims employers may face after they reopen
- Policies employers can put in place now to prevent or defeat such claims