Download Presentation Slides >>
Top economists discuss about the pace of change in U.S. data center economics. The data center is an integral part of internet infrastructure. As states and metropolitan regions around the country seek to gain or maintain a share of this lucrative market, newcomers like Phoenix have pushed to the top, while more established markets like Chicago are adapting in an attempt to remain competitive. In our third installment of internet infrastructure issues, we explore the impact of state and local policy decisions in a rapidly evolving national data center market.
- Fletcher Mangum, Founder & CEO, Mangum Economics
- David Zorn, Consultant, Mangum Economics
- Dale G. Mullen, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Gregory A. Riegle, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Tracy M. Baynard, Senior Vice President, Infrastructure and Economic Development, McGuireWoods Consulting
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.