McGuireWoods, Northern Virginia local government officials, civic association representatives, community engagement providers and our real estate development partners for a roundtable discussion on community engagement in a COVID-19 world.
Now, more than ever, our communities need new ways to engage through virtual meetings, dialogue and updates from private developers and government officials. There is a growing alignment among stakeholders in the land use and planning process that better engagement yields better outcomes. Bringing new and diverse voices into the process allows planning and development projects to more appropriately reflect the broader community.
This is a multidisciplinary panel for a critically important discussion on the changing face of community engagement for developers, local governments and citizen associations.
- Ongoing changes in community engagement
- Expanding participation in the process
- Utilizing technology and analytics
- Trends in community engagement moving forward
- Meghan Ruble, Engagement Manager, Bang the Table
- John Dameron, Development Executive, CRC Companies
- Casey Nolan, Sr. Managing Director, CRC Companies
- Barbara Byron, Director, Fairfax County Department of Planning and Development
- Rob Jackson, President, McLean Citizens Association
- Greg Riegle, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Scott Adams, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Dan Green, Principal, Wheelock Communities
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.