Henrico EDA and McGuireWoods’ data centers and environmental teams, alongside DPR Construction, Dominion Energy and InterGlobix, discuss perspectives on the current data center and connectivity developments in Henrico.
The race to expand the data center footprint in Henrico and central Virginia continues as significant investments pour into the region. Hear from our dedicated panel of industry leaders about the future of data centers in Henrico and the economic impact across the region. Presentations will be followed by a Q&A session.
- Opportunities for brokers and site selectors
- Richmond as an emerging market
- Regional economic impact
- Connectivity options at Henrico — subsea, QTS Richmond NAP, fiber
- Focused selection sites in Henrico
- Anthony Romanello, Executive Director, Henrico Economic Development
- Lisa Lingerfelt, Mid-Atlantic Business Unit Leader, DPR Construction
- Stan Blackwell, Director, Customer Service & Strategic Partnerships, Dominion Energy
- Vinay Nagpal, President, InterGlobix
- Dale Mullen, Partner, McGuireWoods
2:00 – 2:05 p.m. Welcome: Dale Mullen
2:05 – 2:15 p.m. Henrico Economic Development Presentation and Introduction: Anthony Romanello
2:15 – 2:25 p.m. Construction and Development: Lisa Lingerfelt
2:25 – 2:45 p.m. Panel Discussion: Vinay Nagpal, Stan Blackwell, Lisa Lingerfelt & Anthony Romanello
2:45 – 2:55 p.m. Q&A Session and Closing: Full Panel Team
2:55 – 3:00 p.m. Closing Remarks: Anthony Romanello
(Note all times are Eastern)
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.