17 E. Monroe St.
Partner Steve Gold spoke at this event hosted by the Licensing Executive Society. This course delivers core knowledge and practical guidance on developing, negotiating and executing licensing transactions. Taught by practitioners who draw upon their extensive real-world experiences, this course equips attendees with useful and practical tools they can immediately apply, including structuring and negotiating transactions component built on practical experience from actual licensing deals.
- Building Up and On Your IP Foundation
- Anatomy of a License Agreement (Part 1)
- Anatomy of a License Agreement – Exploring More Strategic Clauses In View of Litigation and Caselaw Issues for Licensing (Part 2)
- Everything You Need to Know About IP Valuation Theory & Practice
- Pharma-University Relationships, Regulatory and Government Issues in Licensing
- Exploring Key Issues & Clauses in Multi-National IP Licensing & Acquisition: Avoiding Pitfalls In International Licensing
- Software Licensing, Open Source Licenses and Cloud Computing Issues
- A Strategic Approach to Identifying, Evaluating, & Executing IP Licensing & Acquisition Deals, Alliances and Joint Venture Agreements
- Gaining the Skills & Knowledge You Need to Productively Negotiate & Close Deals
- Ethics for the Negotiating Lawyer
For more information, please visit www.lesusacanada.org.