Partner Benjamin Hsing will speak at this PLI webcast course offering attendees a review of 35 USC 101, patent eligibility, and the touchstones of patentability: prior art (102), obviousness (103), and disclosure (112). Obtain a working understanding of recent interpretations, case law, along with some perspective on the future of both.
What Attendees Will Learn
- Where is the law: at the PTO, CAFC, S.Ct.?
- Surviving motions practice – getting better?
- The PTO effect on 101 – have the guidelines helped?
- Has the PTAB eased up?
- What about the CAFC and patent heavy District Courts – Rule 36?
- Any statutory relief – light at end of tunnel?
More information and registration details are available at the PLI website.