Law & Politics magazine has named eight McGuireWoods lawyers Illinois Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” for 2010. The findings are published in the January edition of Illinois Super Lawyers magazine.
Law & Politics surveyed regional lawyers who‘ve been in practice for at least five years, and asked them to nominate the best attorneys they've personally observed in action. In addition, the publication’s attorney-led research department reviewed nominees’ credentials based on a set of evaluation criteria.
McGuireWoods’ 2010 Illinois Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”
- Geoffrey C. Cockrell, Securities & Corporate Finance
- Darren C. Collier, Government Relations
- Donald A. Ensing, Banking
- Benjamin D. Kern, Business/Corporate
- Mark A. Kromkowski, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Angelo M. Russo, Antitrust Litigation
- Michael M. Schmahl, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Christopher J. Verstrate, Business/Corporate