McGuireWoods LLP announced that 15 partners in the firm’s Washington, D.C., and Tysons Corner offices have been named Washington, D.C., “Super Lawyers” for 2014. Attorney rating service Super Lawyers will publish this year’s survey findings in their Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers magazine, as well as in The Washington Post Magazine on Sunday, April 27, 2014.
McGuireWoods’ 2014 Tysons Corner, Va., “Super Lawyers”:
McGuireWoods’ 2014 Washington, D.C., “Super Lawyers”:
- Douglas M. Foley, Bankruptcy: Business
- Steven D. Kittrell, Employee Benefits
- Brian J. Malkin, Food and Drugs
- Charles Wm. McIntyre, Securities Litigation
- Amy Miller, Securities Litigation
- Robert Plotkin, Securities Litigation
- D. Cameron Prell, Energy & Resources
As part of the selection process, Super Lawyers identifies candidates through independent research and by inviting lawyers in each state to nominate the best attorneys they’ve observed in action. Super Lawyers attorney-led research staff evaluates candidates on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Candidates also undergo a peer review by practice area.