Elisabeth is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation and Insurance Recovery practice groups. She draws from her previous experience to help clients navigate a variety of complex litigation matters and also participates in the firm’s pro bono efforts.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Elisabeth was a law clerk to the Honorable Adam M. Conrad of the North Carolina Business Court. Elisabeth received her undergraduate degree from Davidson College, where she graduated cum laude, and her law degree from Wake Forest University School of Law. While in law school, Elisabeth was the managing editor of the Wake Forest Journal of Business & Intellectual Property Law.
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
Member, Pro Bono Honor Society, Wake Forest University School of Law, 2020
- Hon. Adam M. Conrad, North Carolina Business Court, 2021-2022
Wake Forest University School of LawJD
Managing Editor, Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law2021
Davidson CollegeBAClassical Studies and Archaeology
Member, North Carolina Bar Association
Member, Mecklenburg County Bar
- Author, “Unlawfully Lost” Artwork from the Nazi Takeover: Redefining Forced Sales in the Holocaust Expropriated Art Recovery Act of 2016, 21 Wake Forest J. Bus. & Intell. Prop. L. 468, 2021