Gabe focuses his practice on banking and finance, representing both financial institutions and borrowers in debt financing transactions. His work includes asset-based and acquisition financing, leveraged finance, and other lending transactions, including secured and unsecured, and syndicated credit facilities. Gabe also represents private equity firms in connection with leveraged buy outs and mezzanine financing transactions.
He is a proud graduate of Texas A&M University and Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. While in law school, Gabe interned for multiple financial institutions and served as a corporate counsel symposium editor on the SMU Law Review.
- Represented a middle-market investment firm in connection with a $41.5 million purchase of subordinated notes.
- Represented a hydraulic fracturing company in a $275 million secured credit facility, $35 million asset-based financing, and subsequent exercise of incremental advances.
- Represented a public digital marketing company in connection with debt refinancing and subsequent $22 million secured term loan and $10 million delayed draw loan.
- Represented a private equity investment firm in connection with the acquisition of multiple digital advertising companies.
- Represented a healthcare-focused private equity firm in a $51.5 million term credit facility.
- Represented a private equity firm in the restructuring of a term loan.
SMU Dedman School of LawJD
cum laude, Corporate Counsel Symposium Editor, SMU Law Review2022
Texas A&M University—Corpus ChristiMBA
- Texas A&M UniversityBSPolitical Science, minor in Business Administration2018
Member, Texas Aggie Bar Association
Member, Dallas Bar Association