Taylor is an associate in the Labor & Employment department in the McGuireWoods Austin office. She was a summer associate with the firm in 2020.
Taylor attended the University of Texas at Austin and received her B.A. in Economics. She then attended Baylor Law School. While there, she participated in moot court competitions and was a member of Baylor Law Review. She also served as a graduate research assistant.
- Prosecuted bet-the-company trade secret and breach of fiduciary litigation for Fortune 150 energy company, obtaining a significant settlement at the eve of trial.
- Author, Fifth Circuit Expands Test for Adverse Employment Actions in Title VII Discrimination Claims, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, August 25, 2023
- Co-author, "Tech Competence From the Courtroom to Cyberspace", Bloomberg Law, May 2023
- Author, Finding Irreparable Harm: 5th Circuit Vacates Refusal to Enter Preliminary Injunction, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, April 28, 2023
- Author, Five Key Takeaways: Protection of Trade Secrets, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, October 18, 2022
- Author, Delta-8 Debate: Employment and Trademark Litigation in CBD and Cannabis Reaches New High, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, July 29, 2022
- Author, Texas Executive Order Substantially Limits Private Employers From Mandating COVID-19 Vaccinations, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, October 13, 2021
Baylor Law SchoolJD
magna cum laude, Articles Editor, Baylor Law Review2021
- The University of Texas at AustinBAEconomics, minor in Accounting2017
- Sponsor, 35th Annual Evening with the Judiciary, Houston Young Lawyers Association, October 28, 2021