Healthcare Private Equity Wednesday Webinar Series, US
While the sell-side deal market for healthcare companies
is hot, deals are taking longer to close and the market is
seeing more “busted” auctions and transactions. Investors
see the potential of strong returns from investment in
healthcare service companies, but are sensitive to potential
compliance issues, corporate structures and post-closing
- Overview of key areas of recent government
enforcement including Stark Act, Anti-kickback Statute
- Steps to mitigate billing and coding risks.
- Demonstrating effective compliance programs to
mitigate buyers’ concerns about compliance issues and
patient privacy issues.
- Conducting an effective pre-sale contract review to
identify and manage risks during the transaction
- Pre-market deal structuring considerations for
physician practice management and other deals.
Geoff Cockrell, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP
Amber Walsh, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP
- Krist Werling, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP
and seminars, click