A deal is only as good as its tax structure. The right structure can reduce risk and increase profits. The wrong one can increase costs and jeopardize the deal. Join McGuireWoods for breakfast, and our tax attorneys will explain what you need to know to help maximize the tax results – and profits – in your transactions.
Expect a discussion of key tax concepts and the latest tools essential for successful deal structuring.
- Tax basis step-ups
- Corporate vs. LLC and partnership vehicles
- Tax-free equity rollovers
- Balancing buyer and seller interests
- Deductible transaction costs
- Barbara S. de Marigny, Partner
- Robert G. McElroy, Partner
- David P. McLean, Partner (Moderator)