The private equity industry is evolving, and so is its legal and regulatory risk profile. From the increasing regulatory reach of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, to growing scrutiny under anti-corruption, anti-money laundering and other legal regimes, private equity funds are being forced to manage an increasing number of acute compliance issues, while still trying to close transactions and achieve growth. McGuireWoods hosted a discussion of trends and tools for identifying, understanding and addressing the industry’s growing risk profile.
- Compliance trends for private equity
- Tools for risk identification and mitigation
- Compliance program benchmarking
- The compliance program value proposition
- J. Kevin Boardman, Partner
- Alex J. Brackett, Partner