Complimentary Webinar, US
The market for ambulatory surgery center (ASC) deals has never been stronger, but the transaction process for sales can be time-consuming and expensive. With proper preparation, however, you can maximize the value you receive and avoid costly mistakes.
McGuireWoods provided a two-part complimentary webinar series that guided you through the process of preparing for your ASC transaction.
- Market overview and valuation
- Benefits of a deal (when is the right time to sell)
- Preparing for an ASC Transaction (Financial, Legal, Operational and Regulatory Considerations)
- Types of buyers (hospitals versus strategic)
- Overview of Process – Ensuring a Smooth Transaction
- Key Legal Issues – Stark, Anti-Kickback Statute, HIPAA
- Top Diligence Issues – Billing and Coding, ASC Safe Harbor, Financial, Quality of Earnings
- Deal Points – Escrows, Indemnity