77 W. Wacker Drive
Please join McGuireWoods and experts from Oppenheimer, PFM and Flatiron. We will explore major policy, industry and financial hurdles to implementing more P3s to maintain and upgrade our infrastructure network, and discuss what models are working.
- Keynote speaker: Mary E. Peters
- Latest Tax Reform Developments —Russ Sullivan will update attendees on corporate tax developments, the potential for federal tax policy changes and their effect on infrastructure projects.
- P3 Road Transportation Infrastructure Panel — With the project backlog, and time and financing obstacles, how will we maintain the transportation grid? Flatiron will present comparative case studies on U.S., Canadian and European projects.
- Financing P3s Panel — PFM and Oppenheimer will present successful financing models.
- Mary E. Peters, (Keynote) Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation; current board member, HDR Inc.
- Thomas Morsch, Managing Director, PFM Financial Advisors
- Mark Morehouse, Managing Director, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- David Tyeryar, Chief Financial Officer, North Carolina Department of Transportation
- Steve Small, Vice President, P3 Development, Flatiron Construction Corporation
- Senator Evan Bayh, Partner (Panel Moderator)
- Russell W. Sullivan, Partner
- George Keith Martin, Partner
- Christopher D. Lloyd, Senior Vice President, McGuireWoods Consulting
Who Should Attend
Developers, planners, owners' representatives, professionals involved in the development and lending of infrastructure and/or public-private partnerships