3:30 – 4 p.m. Registration
4 – 5:30 p.m. Program
5:30 p.m. Reception
Food and beverage M&A and capital-raising activity continues to remain steady due to the appeal of the industry’s stability and the continued demand for these types of deals.
Join leaders in the food and beverage industry for cocktails and an enlightening discussion of the current environment and outlook in this market. Learn how restaurant chain deals are on the rise and how natural food companies continue to consolidate. Also hear from experts on regulatory issues in due diligence, including wage and hour claims.
Deal Trends and Outlook
- Chris Wren, Vice President, CIT Franchise Finance
- Fouad Bashour, Partner, CIC Partners
- Tom Kuchler, Managing Director, CapitalSpring
- Brad S. Austin (moderator), Partner, McGuireWoods
Due Diligence in an Era of Increased Oversight
- Jennifer Frankenberg, Vice President of Food and Beverage, TriVista
- Jeremy Holland, Managing Partner, The Riverside Company
- Angela Spivey, Partner and Co-Chair of Food & Beverage Team, McGuireWoods
- Jim Neale (moderator), Partner and Co-Chair of Food & Beverage Team, McGuireWoods