McGuireWoods and The Community Tax Law Project cordially invite you to a webinar on strategies for resolving issues with the Internal Revenue Service outside of the examination or appeals context. The presentation will feature private practitioners and government professionals, who will offer attendees a holistic approach to addressing unique tax matters including audit reconsideration and collection issues.
- Matthew Cooper, Managing Director, Tax Controversy, Deloitte Tax LLP
- Bradley Ridlehoover, Associate, McGuireWoods
- Nancy Rossner, Senior Staff Attorney, The Community Tax Law Project
- Rostyslav Shiller, Attorney, IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service
- Shamik Trivedi, Senior Manager, Grant Thornton LLP – Washington National Tax Office
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.