As the world responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been forced to alter the ways in which we do business. Join our panel of experts as they discuss mediation in the time of social distancing.
Our panelists will discuss the use of social media platforms when access to the courts has been limited, including the different platforms available and the pros and cons of each. We also will discuss a number of related ethics issues.
- James W. Barkley, McCammon Mediation
- Hon. B. Waugh Crigler, (Ret.)
- M. Melissa Glassman, McGuireWoods, Tysons, Virginia
- Yasser A. Madriz, McGuireWoods, Houston, Texas
- Thomas E. Spahn, McGuireWoods, Tysons, Virginia
- Piper A. Waldron, McGuireWoods, Los Angeles, California