McGuireWoods is organizing a series of webinars and events for private equity and independent sponsors pursuing energy investments and capital providers interested in independent sponsor-led energy deals.
Please join us for a panel discussion on recent developments and trends in renewable natural gas and responsibly sourced natural gas.
- Opportunities in renewable natural gas and responsibly sourced natural gas
- California low-carbon fuels standard\RIN generation under the national renewable fuels standard
- Distressed and restructuring opportunities in the energy market
- Common financing mechanisms
- Contracts and other agreements that make up a typical project
- ESG impact on the natural gas market
- Policy changes
- Tom DeSplinter, Partner, McGuireWoods (moderator)
- Ryan Erickson, Managing Director, Trillium
- Brian Kelly, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Doug Lamb, Partner, McGuireWoods
- Evan Williams, President, Cambrian Energy Development LLC
- Allison D. Wood, Partner, McGuireWoods
For more information please contact Caroline Yarborough or Laiza Goytia.
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.
Video and presentation materials © 2021 McGuireWoods LLP. All rights reserved.