2-3 p.m. (ET)
Join us for a discussion about the key drivers of value in the buyout space, featuring McGuireWoods private equity industry team co-chair and partner Jon Finger and SaxeCap CEO Amrit Saxena. SaxeCap is a partner to numerous leading PE firms and family offices including Vista, TPG, Eurazeo and Peterson. The firm specializes in implementing digital transformation in operating companies, on behalf of sponsors/owners.
- What is digital transformation and how is it changing with AI and ML?
- What sectors in PE are ripe for implementing digital transformation?
- Using the middle market as an example, what are specific examples of operational verticals where AI/ML transformation has been implemented?
- How does the opportunity compare across the large cap vs. mid cap vs. lower MM space? Why are benefits often skewed toward the lower MM?
- What are the results? How do acquirers view digital transformation with respect to valuation/multiples at exit?
Connection details will be provided upon registration.
information, please contact Jon Finger at
David Wright at