Bloomberg BNA Webinar, US
Stephanie A. Kennan, Senior Vice President of McGuireWoods Consulting, Steven D. Kittrell, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP, and James P. McElligott, Jr., Partner, McGuireWoods LLP, updated attendees on the impact of the November elections on the political and regulatory landscape that impacts these critical national policies.
- What employers can anticipate in future implementation of the Affordable Health Act
- Tax changes in retirement and health plans possible under a grand bargain to address the deficit
- How tax reform could reshape the way that executives are compensated
- What’s coming in ERISA enforcement, IRS regulations, and HIPAA Privacy and Security developments
- How the Supreme Court’s ruling on gay marriage will impact employee benefits plans
- PBGC enforcement and pension funding issues
- Multiemployer plan issues and legislative proposals
- State and local pension developments
For more details, visit the BNA website.