36 Central Park South
New York, NY
Chicago partners Amber Walsh and Geoff Cockrell spoke at the 2014 iGlobal Forum conference. Amber moderated a panel titled "Never-Seen-Before Provider Care Sprouts: How Private Equity Investors May Leverage Returns Through the Unfolding of a New Kind of Supply Chain." Geoff spoke on a panel titled "M&A Roundtable: Subsector Convergence as a Driver of 2014 Deals."
Other Key Topics
- Why is there a natural connection between pension funds and provider-care investments?
- Where are the provider-care high-growth opportunities?
- How is private equity expected to reshape provider care and the U.S. healthcare system?
- How will Obamacare policy continue to drive opportunities for the strategic investor?
- Where are the strategic opportunities down the supply chain?
- How are systems integrations seeded through private equity investment?
For detailed information, please visit www.iglobalforum.com/pehealthcare.