BNA’s panel of health benefits law experts provide timely analysis of this historic and critical decision. Partner Jay McElligott and associate Felicia Gardner led the discussion.
- How the subsidies portion of the Affordable Care Act worked prior to the court’s ruling
- How the court’s ruling now affects subsidies
- What actions is Congress likely to take as a result of the court’s decision
- How this ruling affects health benefits programs for employers
- Additional healthcare challenges employers can expect as early as later this year