Partner Durham C. McCormick Jr. will speak on “Solar and Storage Related Credits, Transferability & Stacking.” He will address financial questions about revenue stacking, credits and applications of the deductions coming out of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA). This session offers a live Q&A where attendees are in control of the agenda by bringing their questions related to incentives, adders and credits available through the IRA.
Partner Heather Welch Arbogast will moderate the panel “A Review of Solar & Storage Transactions Post-IRA,” discussing the following topics:
- How are stakeholders optimizing tax credits and incentives at both the federal and state level?
- What types of transactions have closed since the IRA’s passage and what are the trends going forward?
- How has appetite changed for solar, co-located storage and standalone storage?
- What technologies have become de-risked enough to be adopted at scale?
- How are developers complying with new wage and apprenticeship requirements to maximize new tax credit structures?
More information and registration details are available on the event website.