McGuireWoods LLP announced that five of its lawyers in Washington and Tysons Corner, Va., were named among the Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” for 2013. “Rising Stars” recognizes top up-and-coming attorneys who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing 10 or fewer years. Attorney rating service Super Lawyers will publish this year’s survey findings in their Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers magazine, as well as in the April 28, 2013, issue of The Washington Post Magazine.
McGuireWoods’ 2013 Washington, D.C., Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”:
- Sarah A. Belger, Tysons Corner, Employment Litigation: Defense
- David L. Greenspan, Tysons Corner, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Stephen Mulligan, Tysons Corner, Business Litigation
- Anand Ramana, Washington, Business Litigation
- G. William Tysse, Washington, Employee Benefits/ERISA
As part of the selection process, Super Lawyers identifies candidates through independent research and by inviting lawyers in each state to nominate the best attorneys they’ve observed in action. Super Lawyers attorney-led research staff evaluates candidates on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.