Rochelle serves as national coordinating counsel to clients in the transportation industry, providing strategic advice to clients defending a portfolio of litigation in jurisdictions around the country.
She routinely advises clients on all aspects of litigation, including pleadings, motions, briefs, e-discovery, depositions and trial preparation.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Rochelle’s practice focused on defending global manufacturers in complex product liability class actions involving pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter medications and medical devices. Rochelle’s experience includes:
- Represented pharmaceutical company in cases alleging injuries sustained from a surgical medication used to reduce bleeding during surgery.
- Represented chemical manufacturer in chemical exposure personal injury suits.
- Represented combination aspirin manufacturer in consumer fraud lawsuits.
- Represented pharmaceutical manufacturer in cases alleging injuries sustained from a hormonal intrauterine device.
- Represented pharmaceutical company in litigation involving thousands of plaintiffs alleging injuries sustained from an oral contraceptive.
- Represented pharmaceutical company in litigation involving thousands of plaintiffs alleging injuries sustained from a permanent birth control device.
- Represented pharmaceutical company in products liability cases alleging injuries sustained from a gadolinium-based MRI contrast agent.
- Obtained summary judgment for heavy machinery manufacturer in a breach of contract case in which the plaintiff alleged $20 million in damages.