Arrion advises closely-held businesses, private equity groups, and public companies in asset and equity acquisitions and sales. She has experience drafting and negotiating purchase agreements, drafting ancillary transaction documents, and leading closing coordination.
Arrion counsels borrowers in asset based financing, revolving credit facilities and government insured loans. She also represents companies in general corporate matters, including operating agreements, subscription agreements, and other limited partnership agreements.
Arrion is active in the Richmond business community, serving on local boards. While in law school, she served as editor-in-chief of the William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal.
- Representation of Dominion Energy, Inc. (NYSE: D), one of the largest energy and utility companies in the U.S., in the sale of Questar Pipelines to Southwest Gas Holdings Inc. (NYSE: SWX), an investor-owned utility based in Las Vegas, Nevada, in a transaction valued at $1.975 billion, including the assumption of $430 million of existing indebtedness.
- Representation of Dominion Energy, Inc. (NYSE: D), one of the largest energy and utility companies in the U.S., in the $690 million sale of Hope Gas, Inc., its West Virginia-based natural gas utility, to an infrastructure fund launched by Ullico Inc., an insurance and financial services holding company.
- Representation of one of the top commercial electricity providers in the nation in its sale to an energy technology company powering the sustainable energy transition.
- Representation of one of the largest energy and utility companies in the U.S. in a joint venture and equity financing to form a partnership that will own, maintain and operate utility distribution systems in service to federal and municipal authorities.
- Representation of RC Capital, a private equity firm, in its recapitalization of Cognitive Research Corp., a privately-held, full-service contract research organization that specializes in Central Nervous System (CNS) product development for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
- Representation of Veranex, a private equity-backed global, technology-enabled service provider dedicated to the medical technology industry, in its add-on acquisition of Worrell Design, a global design firm specializing in healthcare innovation and strategy.
- Representation of Veranex, a private equity-backed global, tech-enabled service provider dedicated to the MedTech industry, in its add-on acquisition of Fusion Biotec, a contract engineering and manufacturing firm dedicated to the diagnostics and medical device industry.
- Representation of a North Carolina based private equity firm in its acquisition of a California based restaurant with several locations offering European-inspired small plates.
- Representation of Farragut Capital Partners, a leading mezzanine and private equity firm, in its investment in Atlas Executive Consulting, a digital consulting firm providing analytics, data science, and program support services to the national security sector.
- Representation of National Glazing Solutions, a nationwide leader in applied solar window film, security window film, specialty printed film solutions, signage and installation services and a portfolio company of Turning Basin Capital Partners, in its add-on acquisition of Sunset Glass Tinting, a Texas-based leader in window film and specialty graphics.
William & Mary Law SchoolJD
Editor in Chief, William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal2015
- The College of William & MaryMEEducational Leadership, concentration in Higher Education Administration2010
- The College of William & MaryBAGovernment2008
Board Member, Brookfield Foundation, 2018-present
Board Member, CARITAS, 2019-present
Chair, Virginia Bar Association, Diversity Committee, 2018-2021