Sarah is a vice president of state government relations in McGuireWoods Consulting’s Raleigh office. Sarah advises clients on strategies to achieve their state government relations goals and represents clients before the North Carolina General Assembly and state agencies. She has worked with clients across a multitude of industries, from water and engineering to health care to transportation. Sarah’s practice includes working with local governments, trade associations, and for-profit and non-profit organizations.
In addition to her government relations work, Sarah possesses extensive experience and expertise in public affairs, including strategic communications, stakeholder engagement and coalition alignment, issues management, and articulating complex issues into easily consumable public materials.
McGuireWoods Consulting LLC (“MWC”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the McGuireWoods LLP law firm. From time to time, various McGuireWoods lawyers provide non-legal services to MWC clients, but MWC cannot provide legal services or advice. Therefore, any work MWC performs for a client does not give rise to an attorney-client relationship or privilege. Should you require legal services from McGuireWoods, as well as consulting services from MWC, you must engage the law firm separately.
- North Carolina State UniversityBAPublic and Interpersonal Communications2012
- Author, North Carolina General Assembly Week in Review, McGuireWoods Consulting LLC, March 27, 2015
- Author, North Carolina General Assembly Week in Review, McGuireWoods Consulting LLC, March 20, 2015
- Author, North Carolina General Assembly Week in Review, McGuireWoods Consulting LLC, March 13, 2015
- Author, North Carolina General Assembly Week in Review, McGuireWoods Consulting LLC, March 6, 2015
North Carolina Professional Lobbyists Association
Volunteer Engagement Co-Chair & Steering Committee Member, Band Together NC
Secretary, Gamma Phi House Corporation Board, Sigma Kappa Sorority
Community Involvement Committee Member, Young Professionals Network of the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce